Free Cell Card Game: How To Play Online?
If you love playing card games, especially solitaire then you must have heard about Freecell Solitaire because it is one of the most popular types of solitaire card games.
Freecell Solitaire is a game that anyone can learn very easily. But one thing that you need to keep in mind is that Freecell solitaire is one of the trickiest variants of solitaire.
People not only play this game for entertainment purposes but it also helps alot in sharpening your brain. Freecell Solitaire is great for improving your brain skills.
If you also want to play this game then our article is going to be very helpful for you because we are going to discuss how you can easily play FreeCell solitaire online.
So let’s just not waste any further time and take a look at our very first topic that is,
How to Play Freecell Solitaire?
If you are familiar with classic solitaire then understanding the basic rules of Freecell solitaire is not a big deal. Just like classic solitaire FreeCell solitaire is also played with 52 cards deck and a single player.
The card arrangement will be the same as the classic version of solitaire. You have to stack the cards in alternating color order means if one card is black then the other should be red.
Arrange the cards in a way that the last card should be Ace and the top one should be King.
The first four columns should be supported by four foundation piles. The cards in FreeCell solitaire are faced upward which makes the gameplay much more enjoyable and funfilled. After some time you can even return the cards to the columns from the free cell.
You need to follow some rules when you are moving the cards between columns.
FreeCell Solitaire Game Rules
The written below rules of Freecell solitaire are extremely important to keep in mind at the time of playing the game because if you dont follow these rules you will not win the game.
- Avoid making your moves too quickly for the sake of a quick game ending, because making them too quickly can give you an unsolvable game.
- There are times when certain moves seem extremely easy but they are extremely risky and can cause you a lot of dangers. Don’t make a move without planning.
- It is important that you release the twos and aces as soon as possible, despite the fact that they are stacked underneath the higher-value cards. Move the cards as quickly as you can on the piles of home cards.
- The goal of FreeCell Solitaire is to leave as many cells as possible empty or free. Having more FreeCells allows you to move or maneuver more freely. If you don’t have a plan B, make sure you have one before you place the cards in the empty spaces.
- Create an empty column on your home cells to free up space as much as possible. In columns, you can store entire sequences of cards instead of a single card.
- Creating long sequences becomes much easier this way. Due to the fact that a super move only consists of free columns and free cells, you can make a super move in this case.
- Long descending sequences need to be filled in all the empty columns. There is a king at the beginning of every sequence, and a king at the end of every sequence.
- The cards should never be moved to the home cells. Prepare yourself for an unsolvable and unwinnable game if you make this mistake.
- Use the tableau instead of free cells to arrange the cards. It is essential to distribute the cards evenly so you can find opportunities.
Wrapping It All Up!
So these are the rules of Freecell solitaire. Make sure you follow all these rules while playing the game. If you are facing any problems then let us know in the comment section.