Breeze Airways to Islip: Top 5 Things to Do
Breeze Airways offers flights to Islip’s Ronkonkoma Airport (ISP). With stunning views of the Long Island Sound, modern amenities, and affordable prices, Breeze Airways Online Check-in offers its customers the best way to arrive at their final destination in comfort and style. Take a look at these top 5 things to do in Islip when you touch down on the tarmac.
1) Bungee Jump at Bridgeport
1. Book your tickets on Breeze Airways – they fly directly into Islip! 2. Once you’re in town, head over to Bridgeport for some bungee jumping fun. 3. Make sure to bring a camera – the views are incredible! 4. If you’re feeling brave, try the night jump – it’s an experience you won’t forget. 5. After your adrenaline rush, relax with a picnic lunch by the river. 6. In the evening, wander through the charming streets of downtown Bridgeport. 7. End your day with a delicious dinner at one of the city’s great restaurants.
2) Go for a Kayak Ride on Peconic Bay
The Peconic Bay is a beautiful body of water that Breeze Airways passengers can enjoy by going for a kayak ride. There are many kayak rental companies in the area, so finding one should not be a problem. Once you’re out on the water, you’ll be able to paddle around and take in the scenery. Make sure to keep an eye out for dolphins, as they are often seen swimming in the bay! If you’re looking for a little adventure, you can even try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding.
3) Take a Hike on the Fire Island Lighthouse Trail
The first thing on our list of things to do in Islip is take a hike on the Fire Island Lighthouse Trail. This beautiful trail offers stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, and is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise. Plus, it’s a perfect place to enjoy a Breeze Airways flight!
Visit the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site (six sentences): Another great thing to do in Islip is visit the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site. This historic site was once the home of President Theodore Roosevelt, and is now a museum and park.
4) Rent a Boat at Montauk Harbor Marina
The Montauk Harbor Marina is the perfect place to rent a boat for the day. With Breeze Airways now flying into Islip, it’s easier than ever to get to this beautiful harbor. Once you’re here, you’ll want to take advantage of all the great things to do. Here are our top five picks:
1. Rent a Boat at Montauk Harbor Marina – With over 100 boats available for rent, there’s sure to be the perfect one for your group. whether you’re looking for a fishing boat, a yacht, or just a simple rowboat, you’ll find it here. If you have time, grab some fresh fish from the dock and cook up an amazing meal! 2. Jet Ski around Montauk Beach: One of the best beaches in New York is right next door to us! To make it even better, bring a jet ski and buzz around on the water all day long. 3. Charter a Fishing Trip in Montauk Point State Park: Sure, we might not have whales anymore but we still have tons of other sea life that love being caught on fishing trips! 4. Golfing in East Quogue and Westhampton Beach Club: Not only will Breeze Airways help you get out here quickly and easily but with golfing nearby there’s no excuse not to stay awhile. 5. Tour the World War II Cemeteries in Southampton: Thousands of American soldiers lost their lives during World War II and now their final resting places can be found all across Europe. Take a tour through the many cemeteries and learn about their sacrifice.
5) Head over to The Beach House Café
The Beach House Café is the perfect place to start your day in Islip. Breeze airways Plus, they have an amazing breakfast menu with items like avocado toast, eggs Benedict, and pancakes. And if you’re looking for something lighter, they also have a great selection of pastries and coffee.
Once you’re fueled up, head over to Heckscher State Park (five sentences): Heckscher State Park is a great place to spend a day outdoors. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, like hiking, biking, fishing, and picnicking.